A super easy, no fuss seafood soup that you can just throw into one pot.
Want to make a delicious, low calorie summer or winter Paleo soup in just 30 minutes. Here is a ‘throw it all in the pot’ recipe.
I keep white wine in the ice cube trays in the freezer and just pull out a couple when I make fish. The wine is optional as are the capers and the celery. The celery is just thrown in whole for flavor and then thrown out at the end. You can also do the same with a carrot if you have one around.
I love how rich and decadent this soup tastes and yet is is so low calorie. It is really just seafood and tomatoes fancied up a bit. You can add all the extras if you have them available but you really just need the basics with this soup.
If it’s a super hot day serve this slightly warmed or even chilled with a big slice of fresh lemon to squeeze on before you eat.
- 1 Bag Seafood Blend
- ½ Onion - Chopped
- 28oz Can Organic Tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Tom Puree (or Tomato Sauce)
- 1 Tbs Honey or Agave (to help with the acidity of toms)
- 1 6.5 oz Can Clams and Juice*
- ½ Lemon - Juiced
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 Stick Celery* - Whole
- 2 Cubes White Wine*
- 1 tsp Capers*
- Put all the ingredients in a large pan and heat until seafood is cooked.
- Discard celery.