Use it up
I had feta cheese left over from my Feta and Olive Salad. I also had some organic zucchini, and red onion already sliced. I threw it all together and this is what I came up with. When you have no time and you want to serve a tasty home made dish, give this a try.
I served Husband a pesto turkey sausage with the bake, and green peas. You can also throw in a big green salad with a simple vinaigrette dressing. Keep dressing in a mason jar in the fridge, and make enough for the entire week.
Tip: When you slice or prep any vegetable, make enough to turn it into something else the next day. Just keep it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 3 Zucchini – Spiral Cut or sliced
- ½ Red onion – Sliced
- 2oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 4oz Feta Cheese
- 3 Slices Provolone Cheese
- A few Basil Leaves
- Paprika – Sprinkle
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Slice or spiral zucchini and place in an oven proof dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and put the sliced Provolone on top.
- Bake 350F for 20-30 minutes until browned.