New Year – The Best Time to Start a Cleanse
The new year is here again and the perfect opportunity to get back on track with a clean healthy diet. I like to start out with a 3 Day Detox Cleanse. Or 3 days of juiced vegetables with plenty of greens to clear your head and boost calcium and energy levels. Then onto fruits and vegetables only, with delicious dressings, for another 4 days. The last 3 weeks of January just add protein and you have a weight loss diet you can go back to whenever you need to.
Put It on Anything
You can put this healthy, nutrition-packed and very tasty dressing on a steaming bowl of fresh broccoli accompanied by a fresh raw salad. Finding ways to eat clean, low-calorie power packed vegetables is key to maintaining vibrant health. We can so easily fall off track during the holidays. The new year is always a wonderful time to re-focus our goals and get back to eating healthy, disease-preventing meals. Here is another delicious dressing for you to try, Low Calorie, Easy to Make Ranch Dressing.
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Cup Milk to thin if desired - Almond, Rice, Soy, Hemp
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 2-3 Tbs Fresh Parsley, Chives and Dill to taste - Chopped
- 3 Tbs White Balsamic Vinegar - Or White wine/Cider Vinegar
- Slither of Onion
- Splash Lemon Juice
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Soak cashews over night in filtered water.
- Blend cashews, onion and garlic in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently blend but not enough to turn the mix green.
- Store in a mason jar for up to one week in the fridge.