A tasty way of eating cauliflower. Roasted with garlic and onions and thyme.
Are you always trying to find quick and easy way’s of making healthy, low calorie vegetable lunches? This one looks very pretty, but only takes a few minutes to prepare. You can served it with a fresh salad and my balsamic salad dressing.
This dish is vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, Paleo friendly and a tree huggers paradise. You can also throw any vegetables you enjoy in with this roasted dish….Zucchini, spinach, carrots, tomato, all the colors of the rainbow.
Here is my popular Paleo Cauliflower and Spinach Breakfast Bread.
- 1 Cauliflower - Sliced ½ inch thick
- ½ Sweet Onion - Sliced into rings
- 1 Bell Pepper - Sliced into rings
- 2 Sprigs Thyme (or any herb you like)
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle garlic, oil, onion, thyme and place bell pepper on top and season.
- Bake at 450F for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Serve with salad or on a bed of rice or with a baked potato. You can also sprinkle some Parmesan cheese when you bake if you are not concerned with eating dairy or extra calories.