These crunchy, spicy fries can be flavored with any herb of choice. These are ideal served with a crisp green salad and some lightly steamed green beans.
Spicy Shoestring Paleo Parsnip Fries
Author: Monica the Cavewoman
- 3 Parsnips - peeled and slice
- 3 Tbs Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- Shake Dried Chili flakes
- Sprig Fresh Thyme
- Sprigs Cilantro
- Shake Paprika
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Cherry Tomatos
- Put oil into baking tray and heat for 5 minutes in preheated oven to 450F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Put everything onto the heated oil in the tray and cook until golden. 30-35 minutes. Turn fries every 10 minutes.