Everyone’s favorite…….. Potatoes. Mashed, roasted, fried or boiled. If you love them, you will love this easy recipe.
When You Just Have to Have Fries
When you fancy something salty and crunchy, nothing beats these potato wedges. If you feel like some shoe string fries, check out this recipe…Low Calorie Curly Fries.
The Best Marinara Ever
These are served with a rich tomato basil Marinara Sauce. Try making your own marinara and have the best sauce you ever tried for every dish you make. I make 8 large mason jars full and it keeps me going for months. If you love garlic, go for 10 cloves, but if you want just a hint, then use 2. I also like to throw a dash of Cajun seasoning but you can add whatever you love.
- 6 Organic Russet Potatoes - Peeled and cut into ⅙ths
- ½ Cup Canola oil
- 2-10 Cloves of Garlic - Crushed
- 1 Tbs Rosemary - Chopped
- Chives to serve
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and black pepper
- Peel potatoes, chop and toss with garlic, rosemary and seasoning in a bowl.
- Heat oil in an oven proof dish and place potato into hot oil with tongs.
- Turn after 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350F until golden brown 15 - 20 minutes.