Paleo friendly, gluten free, raw and vegan . Flax seeds, onion and garlic slowly dried to a Crunchy, flavorful, healthy cracker.
I know there are a million recipes for flax crackers, but I thought I would pass on my favorite to you. This simple recipe is delicious and takes just a few minutes to throw together.
Raw, live foods are so healthy and nutritious. When I tried these crunchy, raw flax crackers, I knew that my latest investment in a Dehydrator was going to pay for it’self.
You can have them with an egg for breakfast, with a dip for a healthy snack, with cheese, with a pickles and salad or anyway you would usually eat crackers or bread.
I served these little mouthfuls of flavor for lunch with some Cooked Beets , tomatoes, radish and baby lettuce.
- 2 Cups Flax Seeds - Washed
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 Tbs Dried Onion
- 1 Tbs Powdered Garlic
- ¼ Cup Coconut Aminos - Or Soy Sauce if you prefer
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Soak flax seeds in the water for 10 minutes until thick.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and place on a tray covered in greased parchment paper (not wax). Cook overnight in a food dehydratoron 125.
- Remove, cool and store.