My Paleo Cauliflower and Spinach Breakfast Bread was so popular, I thought I would send another delicious version your way. If you like sweet potato, you will really love this recipe. As always, you can use your favorite herbs or spices.
Sweet potato is one of the worlds most healthy foods. It is packed with anti oxidants and B vitamins and can provide us with 90% of our vitamin A requirement in just 3.5 oz.
These can be cooked in a skillet or baked in the oven like a quiche. They are delicious either way, but easier to bake if you have small pans. You could even make them in an oiled muffin tin, but that’s a little harder to clean.
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes - Grated
- 4 Zucchini - Spiraled or Grated
- 1 Onion - Chopped
- ½ Cup Frozen Spinach
- 2 Not Chick'n Bouillon
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Fresh Oregano and Basil - Or your own choice
- 4 Eggs
- Mix everything in large bowl.
- Put mix into a Spring pan and line with parchment paper. Bake for 40 minutes at 400F until cooked through.
- Alternatively, heat a little oil in a skillet and cook on both sides until browned. Keep the size to under 3 inches or it will be hard to turn.