If you are looking for something paleo to grab for breakfast on your way out of the door in the morning, or take to work for that 3pm low, or to treat yourself to a healthy dessert, here is another recipe to try.
These are very healthy paleo treats that can be served as a dessert or breakfast or an afternoon pick me up. As always, this is a super easy, one bowl recipe that you can throw together in a snap.
Make double the amount and keep plenty in the freezer. Serve with fresh fruit or a little coconut cream.
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Cashews - Or your favorite
- ½ Lemon Juiced
- 4 Tbs Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mix everything in a bowl and place into a baking tray (8x8).
- Bake 350F for 15-20 minutes until firm to touch.
- Cut into 8 squares when cold.