These little strawberry drops of pure sweet heaven, are so easy to make and look so pretty. Perfect for your special valentine treat or Super Bowl party.
These mouth watering strawberries don’t need any sugar, I used stevia. Of course you can use what ever you like to sweeten the cream. Sugar, agave, splenda or honey all work delightfully.
You can also add anything you like as a topping. Dark or milk mini chocolate drops or shavings ( just grate some chocolate). Raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, caramel sauce, roasted chopped walnuts, strawberry sauce or hot fudge sauce.
These are are so delicious and such an easy treat to make. With very little time, effort or skill, you can make these look very special. Here is another healthy dessert, my Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free Chocolate brownies.
You can even have these at 3 pm with your afternoon tea. A great British tradition and a wonderful pick-me-up. Tea can also help reduce the risk of cancer, strengthen the immune system and help with boosting your metabolism to help with weight loss. I strongly suggest a quick visit to this connoisseur Tea website.
So delicious, so attractive and so easy. A tasty treat to enjoy anytime, but especially when you feel like it.
- 16 Fresh Strawberries
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream - Whipped until stiff
- Few Drops Vanilla
- Sweeten to taste (Honey, Agave, I used Stevia)
- Roasted Chopped Nuts or Heath Crunch Bits
- Chocolate Sauce
- Cut the top and the bottom off the strawberry a hollow out about half way inside.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Add mascarpone and vanilla and sweetener. You can also use 2 Tbs of confectioners sugar instead of the sweetener if you like it that sweet.
- Chill the cream mixture for 30 minutes. It will be too runny if not chilled.
- Pipe the filling into hollowed strawberries.
- Top with your topping choices.