Gluten free, cheesy biscuits with nutritious spinach. Healthy and delicious.
You know I do not push every product on the planet, not matter what the quality on Going Cavewoman. I am very selective, unlike many of the advert covered, spamy, sell you anything sites out there. I only tell you about things I use and love. So, I decided to tell you about my amazingly easy to use Cordless Vacuum.
Do you hate to vacuum? I did, until my husband ordered me my “Baby wi-fi”. That is it’s lovingly given name. It’s wi-fi because it is cordless of course. I have been using it for over a year now and I have to say it has made this endless chore, so much easier for me. I want as many people as possible to know about this little time saver.
It is very light and the easiest vacuum to use, that I have ever bought. The head swivels around and gets underneath things really easily. It has a battery that charges, so I don’t have to worry about getting all tangled in cords or having to plug it in all over the house. It is the best money I have ever spent and I have Prime, so no shipping costs. When I bought mine, it was $200 and it is on sale for $150 now. I expect there is a new model coming out. If you want to see it, pop over to Amazon Prime and give it a Captain Hook (look).
Enough talk, back to the recipe. This is an easy to throw together recipe for biscuits and you can add or delete any vegetable or herb you like, or use any cheese that you have.
I served these with a thick Black Bean Soup with Jalapeños.
- 1st Bowl
- 4 Cups Gluten Free flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- Sea Salt and Fresh Black Pepper
- Second Bowl
- ½ Cup Butter or Vegan Butter- Cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup Buttermilk or Almond/Rice/Soy Milk
- ½ Cup Olive oil
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 2-4 oz Fresh Parmesan - Grated
- 1 Cup Frozen Spinach - Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Crushed
- 1 Sprig Cup Fresh Herb - Basil or Oregano
- ½ Onion - Chopped
- Put ingredients into 2 Bowls. The dry and the wet. Stir each bowl.
- Gently mix them both together and spoon into a tray covered with Parchment paper.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes.