This is such a tasty dip. The garlic, dill, lime and smoked salmon totally make up for the fact that there is no creamy cream cheese. Dairy free can taste just as good.
If you have lactose intolerance, love smoked salmon and you miss eating indulgent, rich, delicious spreads with your gluten free crackers, here it is. You can make it way ahead of time and it takes less that 5 minutes to prepare, so if you are entertaining, you can spend time with your guests, instead of being in the kitchen. Even if it’s just you that is being entertained, this will hit the nail on the head.
- 4 oz Coho Wild Smoked Salmon ( Trader Joes ) or any local smoked salmon
- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Dill - Fresh or dried
- 3 Cloves Garlic n- Crushed
- ½ Lime - Juice only
- 1 tsp Capers
- 2 Cornichon Pickles
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Crackers to serve
- Put all the ingredients (not crackers) in a food processor and slowly pulse until blended but not smooth.
- Serve on crackers.