Low calorie, healthy and delicious. Chicken salad and raw vegetables in a super food seaweed wrap.
I love to use seaweed in my recipes. It’s a super food which means there is nothing better for you, it’s gluten free, virtually calorie free, zero carb, ready made and I just can’t find anything healthier on the planet.
You can fill these rolls with all kinds of vegetables. Cucumber, carrot, green onion, avocado, zucchini, sprouts, radish, spinach, lettuce, fresh herbs like basil and mint and anything you can think of. The possibilities are endless.
To make these rolls, just lay out your nori roll, put some carrot and cucumber and chicken salad on the wrap and roll it. Take a little water and with your finger, dampen the very end to make it stick together.
Best eaten fresh but will last for a day. Take some to work with you for a healthy snack!!
- 2 Carrots - Peeled and Julienne
- ½ Cucumber - Peeled and Julienne
- Nori Sea Weed
- Chicken Salad
- Place cucumber and carrot and chicken salad onto nori roll.
- Roll tightly and dab a little water on the end to make them stick together.
- Serve with Tamari (or soy sauce).
- 2 Cups Cooked Free Range Chicken - Chopped
- 4 Tbs Home Made Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic* - Crushed
- 1 Dill Pickle* - Diced
- 3 Stalks Celery - Diced
- 3 Green Onion - Diced
- ¼ Cup parsley - Diced
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Mix ingredients into a bowl and chill.