Easy and Fast
I needed to knock something up really quickly and at the same time use up some bell peppers. I always keep a bag of gluten free tortillas in the freezer, so this was the perfect dish. I served it with some store bought salsa and made enough to mix some with a salad for tomorrow’s lunch.
You can use a blended mix of spices if you prefer. You can even get frozen peppers and onions from some stores.
I was out the door to a luncheon with my lovely girlfriends and it only took 15 minutes from start to finish. Bottoms up ladies!!
- 1 Free Range Organic Chicken breast - Cut into strips
- ½ Onion - Sliced into thin strips
- ½ Green Bell Pepper - Sliced into thin strips
- ½ Red Bell Pepper - Sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Dash Chili Powder
- 1 Lime - Juiced
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Tortillas - Optional
- Saute everything together in a skillet ( except the tortilla)on medium for 8-12 minutes.
- Serve in a salad or on a warmed tortilla with salsa.