These rolls are perfect to serve with a fresh hearty vegetable soup, on a cold, rainy Winter’s day. A spectacular dish. You can add a handful of grated zucchini to the bread to add to the nutritional content.
Gluten Free Garlic-Cheese Cheesebread
- ⅞ Cups Warm Water
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Country Oat Bread Mix
- ½ Cup Diced Onion
- 1 tsp Finely chopped Rosemary
- Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cheese Topping:
- 8 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- Add yeast to warm water in a bowl and let sit for 30 mins until activated.
- Mix eggs, oil, vinegar, onion, rosemary, cheese and seasoning together.
- Put flour into a mixer and add in the yeast mixture and alternate with the egg/oil mixture.
- Place parchment paper onto a baking tray and spoon a dollops of dough onto the tray.
- Let rise in a warm location for one hour.
- Bake at 350F until brown, about 45 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spread on top of baked bread cook for another 15 minutes.