Smells So Good
This one is for you cousin Jimmy. No fuss, super easy and a sweet heavenly smell to greet you in the morning.
More superfood, anti-oxidant rich, sweet chocolate, healthy, low calorie, filling breakfast oatmeal. This recipe is made with black rice for added anti-oxidants, 18 amino acids, iron, zinc, copper, carotene and a ton of vitamins. A powerhouse of nutrition and yet so much like a rich dessert.
A Paleo superfood, that is sugar free. Add berries ( blue, black, straw ) and you will be full of energy for hours. Just throw it all in the crockpot on warm and leave it to melt, sweeten and thicken overnight.
- 2 oz Dark 90% Organic Raw Chocolate
- 1 Cup Black Rice - Washed
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Oatmeal - Washed
- 3-4 Cups Spring Water (or Milk - Almond, Flax, Rice for a richer taste)
- ¼ Cup Walnuts
- 1 Apple - Core and Chopped
- Stevia Powder to sweeten
- Put ingredients into crock pot on warm overnight.