This is the most creamy, flavorful potato salad ever made. Perfect for all your summer BBQ’s and parties. Everyone will want this recipe.
I recently discovered the secret to making the perfect potato salad.
I am going to tell you the secret, but you have to promise to spread the word, because anyone who tries your potato salad, will want the recipe. And everyone should know how to make the very best tasting potato salad, that was ever made, in the entire world. Ever, in the history of potato salad.
I made potato salad with these very same ingredients a number of times, but it just never quite worked. Something wasn’t quite right. Then one day I was so busy, I let the potatoes over cook. I went ahead and made the salad anyway, and it was the best I had ever made. I really felt like I had found the secret. I had some neighbors over for dinner, and they confirmed my suspicions. This really is the best potato salad recipe ever!!
The potatoes have to cook a little too much, so they break up and are more like mashed potato. No cubes. Just strain and add all the other ingredients. OMG. I guarantee everyone who tries your potato salad will say it is the best they have ever tasted. It is seriously delicious. Make it the day before you want to eat it or at least a few hours before.
Once you make this recipe, you will never take anything else to a BBQ or summer party. Everyone will insist you bring your ‘Amazing Potato Salad’. And if you add one extra ingredient that is not in my recipe, it will become your very own recipe.
- 6 Large Organic Potatoes - Peeled and boiled
- 3 Stalks Celery - Finely Diced
- ½ Onion - Finely Diced
- 5 Large Dill Pickles - Finely Diced
- 1 Tbs Mustard
- ½ Lemon - Juiced
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 3 Cloves garlic - Crushed
- ½ Cup Mayonaise
- ½ Cup Fresh Cilantro - Chopped (save 2 sprigs to serve)
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Bacon - Grilled and Finely Chopped - Optional
- Peel and boil potatoes. Cook until very soft, about 25 minutes.
- Heat skillet and cook bacon until crispy. Chop.
- Mix ingredients and chill for a few hours before serving.
- Serve with chopped bacon and cilantro sprigs.